Ruger 10/22 TAKEDOWN®
- MODEL NUMBER: 21133
- CALIBER: 22 LR
- UPC 736676211333
This rifle has a threaded barrel which means it is NOT NY SAFE Act Compliant.
We are not able to offer it for sale to our customers in New York.
Please check your local laws prior to ordering.
-16.10″ alloy steel, fluted barrel
-1/2″-28 thread pattern
-Satin black finish
-1:16″ RH twist
-Black synthetic stock
-Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety
-10 round capacity
-34.62″ overall length
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Simple reassembly allows for a secure connection of the barrel and action and returns the firearm to zero, even when receiver-mounted optics are used, ensuring consistent accuracy, shot after shot.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Precision-rifled, cold hammer-forged barrel with .920″ diameter barrel that is fluted for weight reduction, features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread protector.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor – Learn More
- Features the Ruger® Modular Stock System with a low comb, standard length of pull and a threaded, fluted, .920″ diameter barrel (ships with an additional high comb, standard length of pull stock module).
- Also includes: convenient carry-case.