Last modified June 19, 2020
Who we are
Our website address is: https://mannofirearms.com. We are based in New York state.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Barry Paul Manno – FFL, LLC MannoFirearms.com
is a federal firearms licensee (FFL) selling rifles and shotguns, and providing FFL transfer services for rifles and shotguns. We also provide ammunition transfer services. We sell firearm and shooting related accessories.
We may collect information when you:
• Register for an account, participate in interactive areas of our Services, or fill out forms on our Services;
• Request additional information about our Services or sign up to receive news, information or special offers from us;
• Interact with us on social media;
• Purchase any product from us;
• Request information or assistance from us, including correspondence with our customer service teams;
• The types of information we collect directly from you include;
• Identifiers, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address;
• Commercial information, such as payment and billing information; and
• Other information that relates to or is capable of being associated with you, such as passwords, and any other personal information you choose to provide.
We automatically collect personal information when you access and use our Services, including:
• Device and network identifiers such as your IP address, mobile advertising ID, media access control (MAC) address, and identifiers associated with browser cookies, web beacons and similar technologies we deploy on our Services;
• Internet or electronic network activity information, such as your Internet service provider (ISP), browser type and operating system version, language settings, access times, pages viewed, the routes by which you access our Services, and your use of any hyperlinks available within our Services; and
• Geolocation data, such as (i) information that identifies the precise location of your mobile device (when we have your consent to do so) and (ii) your IP address, which may be used to estimate your approximate location.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The Services may allow you to share your personal information with social media platforms and other third parties. When you share in this manner, the privacy practices of the social media platform control who has access to your information and how it is treated by the social media platform. Please consult the privacy policies of any social media platform to which you share information in this manner to learn about the social media platform’s data practices.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site uses Google Analytics.
Who we share your data with
We share data for orders for products that are drop shipped with our partnered suppliers.
With our Service Providers. We share personal information with unaffiliated companies or individuals we hire or work with that perform services on our behalf, including customer support, web hosting, information technology, payment processing, direct mail and email distribution, contest, sweepstakes and promotion administration, and analytics services.
With our Professional Advisors. We share personal information with our legal, financial, insurance and other advisors in connection with the corporate transactions described above or in connection with the management of our business and operations.
With Law Enforcement Authorities and Individuals Involved in Legal Proceedings. We share personal information when it’s necessary for us to comply with applicable law or legal process, to respond to legal claims, or to protect our rights, property or personal safety of our users, employees, or the public.
With Your Consent or At Your Direction. We share personal information with third parties when you ask us to do so or intentionally interact with a third party. For example, if you decide to participate in certain interactive areas or features of our Services, such as posting a comment on a public blog, you are directing us to share this information with other users of our Services.
We do not sell your identifying information such as your name, email address, phone number, or postal address.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We collect and use information about you for the following purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, as well as to develop new content and features;
• Complete the transactions you request and perform our contractual obligations;
• Create, manage, and authenticate your account;
• Send notifications related to your account and purchases;
• Send promotional messages and newsletters such as via email, text messaging, or push notification;
• Enable you to participate in public platforms or other interactive features of the Services;
• Respond to customer service requests;
• Conduct internal research and development;
• Target advertisements to you both on and off of our Services;
• Analyze traffic and user activities on our Services, identify popular areas or features, and optimize and personalize the Services;
• Debug the Services; and
• Protect the rights and property of Barry Paul Manno – FFL, LLC MannoFirearms.com
and others and comply with our legal obligations, including to detect, investigate, and prevent fraud and other illegal activities and to enforce our agreements.
We may use each of the categories of personal information we collect for all of the uses described above.
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
We may collect personal information about you from other sources so we can better understand you and provide you with services, advertising, and offers that may be of interest to you. For example, we may collect personal information about you from:
• Third-party social media services, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google, that you use to interact with our Services (e.g., to create an account) or that allow you to share information, but always in accordance with the authorization procedures and privacy settings you establish with such social media services;
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we, or our partners, collect. For example, we may make inferences that you are interested in a particular type of content so that we can show content or ads that are more relevant to your interests. We may also build a profile of you containing information that we, or third parties, may collect in order to identify you across sites, devices, and over time and may augment your profile with information derived from inferences described above.
Your device may also include a feature that allows you to opt out of the use of information about your use of mobile and online applications for interest-based advertising purposes (“Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices or “Opt Out of Personalized Ads” on Android devices).
Navigate to ‘Settings’ > ‘Privacy’ > ‘Ads’ and enable “Opt out of Ads Personalization” and select “Reset Advertising ID”
Navigate to ‘Settings’ > ‘Privacy’ > ‘Advertising’ and enable “Limit Ad Tracking” and select “Reset Advertising Identifier…”